Photos of the Dearly Departed Mista Clyde




Noi flirts with Mista Clyde; he was never lacking in attention from the beauties.

Clyde and Mary. I hadn't particularly noticed this until looking back over photos and seeing how Mary responded at Clyde's viewing (after his death), but I think Mary was his number one girl. She ran up to his body, quacking.

Beautiful Clyde and his drake feather.


Look under those healthy, beautiful wings.

Such a sweet, gentle boy he was.

Always saying hello.


Ming and Clyde: Inseparable.

The search is on for bugs in the mint.
Half mallard, half black Indian runner. Beautiful Clyde.
Sometimes trying to be feisty, however gently so.

What's in here?

Reds, blacks, browns, greens...whites, gorgeous!
Hello!

Hello again my shiny, shiny green boy.

Holding Mista Handsome.

When I first saw these little feet come out of the egg shell when he hatched...I will never forget.


Winter morning.


Winter sunshine.

Mud-lover.

Happiness is...

...a muddy Clyde.


He and Lucy collaborate...

...to get my hair.


Baby Clyde.

Clyde, Lucy, and Ming over two years ago.


Where did you go? It's a big world out here.

Resting.


Happy camper, indeed.

Goodbye my sweet and friendly fellow, goodbye.













Comments

SAM said…
I am sorry to "hear" of the loss of Mista Clyde. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.
Anonymous said…
Clyde reminds me of my two year old duck acts and looks similar. He's not getting any more grass from outside. Clover maybe but I think grass is stuck and I hope he digests it or off to the vet. He's at Nancy Takes It you tube channel: Muscovy Duck Says I Love You

Popular Posts